[Cinci-nfb] Marion King Visit

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Aug 8 21:13:47 UTC 2018

Hello all. I wanted to let you all know that the Membership Committee met
yesterday evening, and we have set a date to visit Marion King: Monday
September 3-Labor Day-between 2:00 and 4:00 PM. So far, Paul and Bernie
Dressell, Dale Barta, Tammy Smith and I have expressed that they will be
making the visit, and Gloria Robinson, Deanna Lewis and Sheri Albers have
also expressed interest in visiting. I just talked to Marion, and this date
and time is good for her. She is still in great spirits and doing very well.
Please let me know ASAP if you are interested-so we can discuss
transportation arrangements and other logistics.

Very best,