[Cinci-nfb] Christmas Party

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 15:20:43 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,
This is a reminder of our upcoming Christmas Party on Saturday December 15
at Clovernook's Proctor Building. (Please see details below( Thank you to
those of you who have RSVP to my last email, there is no need to do that
again unless you have not done so. What I do need is for you guys to contact
Cassandra Jones to let her know what side dish or dessert you will be
bringing. The chapter is providing the ham and beverages. Cassandra's email
address is Cassandra.jones02 at gmail.com . Thank you so much and I look
forward to seeing you at the party!

Best Regards,
Sheri Albers, President
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cincinnati Chapter
513-886-8697
Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com