[Cinci-nfb] Next Membership Committee Meeting

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Fri Feb 2 02:22:38 UTC 2018

Hello all. I'm considering moving the Membership Committee meetings to
Fridays (or another day later in the week), as Mondays don't seem to be good
for most people. I'm considering holding our next meeting by phone
conference either February 9 or February 16 at 7:00 P.M. The 23rd is also
good, though I'd prefer not having it that close to the Chapter meeting.
Please let me know what's best for everybody. We need more people to step up
to the plate on Outreach.

All the Best,