[Cinci-nfb] Reminder: National Federation of the Blind of Cincinnati Monthly Meeting, Saturday February 24 2018 from 1:00 to 4:00 P.M. at the Washington Platform Restaurant in Downtown Cincinnati

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Sat Feb 10 16:14:38 UTC 2018

Hello all.

This is a reminder that we will be holding our next monthly meeting of the
National Federation of the Blind of Cincinnati on Saturday, February 24 2018
from 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. at the Washington Platform Restaurant in
Downtown Cincinnati. Lunch will be available to order from 1:00 P.M. to 2:00
P.M. We will call the meeting to order at 2:00 P.M. after which lunch orders
will not be taken.

The Washington Platform Restaurant is located in Downtown Cincinnati at 1000
Elm Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. The restaurant is located directly at
the Northeast Corner of Elm and Court Streets. Unless otherwise noted, we
generally hold our meetings the fourth Saturday of each month.

Very Best,

Christopher Sabine

Secretary

National Federation of the Blind of Cincinnati