[Cinci-nfb] Malley's Chocolates fundraiser has returned.

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 12:42:43 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Malley's Chocolates Easter Fundraiser is back! Please consider placing
an order to help the NFB of Ohio. Visit this link to check out all of
the wonderful goodies that Malley's offers:

https://malleys.com/fundraising/campaign/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio/

I'm super excited to place my order. I've really been looking forward
to having more Malley's chocolates. Yummy!

Feel free to share this info with your friends, family, co-workers,
church members, etc. And if anyone wants to do a Cincinnati group
order, please let me know and I can try to work that out, that way we
wouldn't have to pay shipping! Or if you need help navigating the
website and would like me to help out, let me know.

Thanks much!

Deanna