[Cinci-nfb] Membership Committee meeting update

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Jan 23 00:21:54 UTC 2018

Hello All. I'd like to know if anybody would be interested in rescheduling
our monthly Membership Committee meeting for later this week? I was on the
conference line and one other person showed up. I'm wondering if Monday's
aren't good for some people and if we should start having meetings on
alternate days. We are still working on outreach efforts. I'd be glad to
have another conference before the Chapter meeting on Saturday if people are
interested. My schedule the rest of this week is fairly flexible.

Please let me know what you think.

All the Best,