[Cinci-nfb] You Are Invited! Paul Dressell's Birthday Bash!

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 15:32:59 UTC 2018

GOOD GOD SADIE, PAUL IS EIGHTY.

And you are all invited to his Birthday Bash!

WHEN: Friday August 3, 2018 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM

WHERE: Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired

2045 Gilbert Ave Cincinnati, OH 45202

3rd floor Community Room

We will have sandwiches, salads, drinks and of course . CAKE!

Please RSVP to Sheri Albers at sheri.albers87 at gmail.com or 513-886-8697.

Don't miss this historic event, and more importantly, the opportunity to
honor a beloved member of our Federation Family.

Best Regards,

Sheri Albers, Vice President

513.886.8697

 <mailto:Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com> Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com