[Cinci-nfb] Membership Committee Meeting Tuesday August 7 at 7:00 PM by telephone conference

Paul Dressell pmdbmd at fuse.net
Mon Jul 30 21:27:43 UTC 2018

Hi Chris,

I should be there.

Paul

  From: Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting via Cinci-nfb
  To: 'NFB of Ohio Cincinnati Chapter List'
  Cc: Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting
  Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2018 8:09 PM
  Subject: [Cinci-nfb] Membership Committee Meeting Tuesday August 7 at 7:00 PM by telephone conference

  Hello all. To those of you at the Chapter meeting yesterday, thanks for the heart-to-heart discussion we had concerning the status of the committee. I'd like to schedule a meeting from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Tuesday August 7 2018 to follow up from our discussion yesterday, discuss outreach efforts and finalize a date to schedule a visit with Marion King. Those of you who are formally members of the Committee, please let me know ASAP if this date and time is not workable for you. As I mentioned yesterday, I am very flexible when it comes to meeting times.

  Sheri: could you also forward this email to Jim Shirk from the Butler County Chapter. I'd like to discuss collaboration efforts at this meeting as well.

  We will be holding our meeting by telephone conference. The conference line is (712) 775-7031, Access Code 528-279-584#. I hope to hear from several of you at this meeting.

  Very Best,

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Cinci-nfb:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cinci-nfb_nfbnet.org/pmdbmd%40fuse.net