[Cinci-nfb] Membership Committee Meeting Tuesday August 7 at 7:00 PM by telephone conference

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:59:59 UTC 2018

Hi Chris, I left a message with Jim to see how he was doing and where his thoughts are. Richard said there is a possibility he may be leaving the chapter. I will let you know what he says when I hear from him. Unfortunately I cannot make the meeting I will actually be on vacation

Sent from my iPhone