[Cinci-nfb] Fundraising committee meeting, final preparations for the Italian dinner event

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 21:00:18 UTC 2018

Hello Cincinnati chapter, family and friends,

Our Italian dinner is this Saturday and we need to finalize our plans. I
have scheduled a teleconference for Thursday, June 14 at 7 pm. Please invite
all of the volunteers and chapter members that will take part in
facilitating this event. Call in information:

7 1 2, 7 7 5, 7 0 3 1

Access code:

5 4 8, 8 0 2

We are looking forward to a successful event and having allot of fun. If you
are helping in any way in support of this event, please plan to attend this
teleconference. I hope to hear your voice on the call.

Thank you,

Walter Mitchell

Chairman, Cincinnati Fundraising committee

(5 1 3) 5 8 2, 8 6 0 6

Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com