[Cinci-nfb] Cincinnati Monthly Chapter Meeting: Saturday June 23 2018

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:31:49 UTC 2018

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you all know that I will not be able to attend our
next Chapter meeting, as I will be out of town. This also means that
Deanna's Bakery (smiles) will not have an auction item, so if someone
else could consider bringing in something nice to auction off, I'd
really appreciate it!
Have fun!
Deanna