[Cinci-nfb] Membership Committee meeting this Friday March 16 at 7:00 P.M.

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Mon Mar 5 02:27:52 UTC 2018

HI Walter. Would another day be better?

Chris

From: Cinci-nfb [mailto:cinci-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
WMitchell--- via Cinci-nfb
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2018 6:16 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Cincinnati Chapter List'
Cc: WMitchell at L2Tpands.com
Subject: Re: [Cinci-nfb] Membership Committee meeting this Friday March 16
at 7:00 P.M.

HI Chris,

Unfortunately, I am not available.

Walter Mitchell

L2T Products and Services, LLC

(800) 340-8211 ext. 101 Toll Free

(513) 655-2238 Local Direct Line

(877) 226-5824 Fax

www.L2Tpands.com <http://www.l2tpands.com/>  Website

"From Logistics to Technology,

We deliver Quality"!

NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission (including any documents or files
accompanying it) may contain confidential information. It is intended only
for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not an intended
recipient, please (1) do not read, copy or retransmit this communication,
(2) delete it immediately, and (3) notify sender promptly. Any unauthorized
prohibited.