[Cinci-nfb] Don't forget to order your delicious Malley's Chocolates!

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 14:14:53 UTC 2018

Hi all,
I am still willing to do a Cincinnati Chapter group order, so that you
do not have to pay for shipping charges. So, if you are interested,
please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks!
***

Malley's Chocolates Easter Fundraiser is back! Please place an order
to help the NFB of Ohio. Visit this link to check out all of the
wonderful goodies that Malley's offers:

https://malleys.com/fundraising/campaign/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio/

I've already placed a couple of orders for my friends and co-workers.
I've really been looking forward to having more Malley's chocolates.
Yummy!

Feel free to share this info with your friends, family, co-workers,
church members, etc.  And remember that the deadline for online orders
is Monday, March 26.

Thanks!

Deanna