[Cinci-nfb] Last call to place your Malley's orders!

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 11:38:51 UTC 2018

Hi all,
If you'd like to be part of the Cincinnati Chapter's group order for
the Malley's Chocolate Easter Fundraiser, this is your last call! I
will be placing the final order on either Sunday or Monday morning, so
I need to know what items you'd like as soon as possible, no later
than Saturday evening please.  For your convenience I have compiled a
list of the items on the fundraiser, if you need prices, please call
me or reply to this email. If you don not have my phone number, it's
(513) 328-7976.
You do not want to miss out on you chance to enjoy these wonderful
chocolates! They make great gifts too!
Here's the list:
Buckeyes
Easter Peanut butter royals
Pretzel bark
Nutmallow
Marshmallow eggs (milk and dark chocolate)
Caramel marshmallow eggs
Snow wafers (milk and dark chocolate)
Chocolate covered potato chips
Peanut Clusters
Almond Clusters
Cashew Clusters
Milk chocolate covered mini pretzels
Chocolate covered animal crackers
Dark chocolate mints (like Andes mints)
Dark chocolate peppermint patties
Pecan turtles
Cashew turtles
Coconut haystacks
Peanut butter eggs
Bunny tote (Easter items like jelly beans, chocolate rabbits, etc.)
Peanut butter cups
Peanut butter bunnies
Caramel chicks
Dark chocolate raspberry eggs
Dark chocolate coconut eggs
Milk chocolate peanut butter eggs
Jelly rabbits
Gummi Bunnies
Foil wrapped rabbits
Chocolate covered pretzel balls
Jelly beans (fruit, spice, and licorice flavors)
Chocolate covered raisins
Chocolate covered bridge mix
Chocolate covered peanuts
Cute items to put in Easter baskets:
Bunny pops
Pretzel ballerina
Pretzel truck
Bunnies: Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, peanut
butter, and crunch varieties (different sizes are available in some of
the choices)
Chocolate cross: milk, dark or white chocolate
Chocolate ducks: white or milk chocolate

Thanks so much for helping to support the NFB of Ohio!

Deanna