[Cinci-nfb] Cincinnati Fundraising Committee, teleconference on Nov. 15 at 7 pm

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 00:40:11 UTC 2018

Hello Cincinnati Fundraising committee, chapter members, family and friends,

The FR committee will meet Thursday, Nov. 15 at 7 pm. We will talk about our
efforts at Convention, the proposed Bake Sale and any other new ideas that
you would like to bring to the table.

We have just used a good amount of our treasury and we will need to work
diligently to build it back up.

Fundraising is the responsibility of the entire chapter. The FR committee
discuss and vote on the ideas we will introduce to the chapter and just how
we will facilitate the details if the chapter agrees that we should conduct
it. I invite everyone to join us with your ideas and great personality.

Call in information:

(7 1 2) 7 7 5-7 0 3 1

Access code:

5 4 8 8 0 2 #

I look forward to hearing your voice on the call.

Sincerely,

Walter Mitchell

Chairman, Cincinnati Ffundraising committee

(5 1 3) 5 8 2-8 6 0 6

Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com