[Cinci-nfb] Bake Sale important announcement!

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 13:33:26 UTC 2018

Good Morning Cincinnati NFB members and friends,

It’s time to start thinking of what items you will be
bringing/donating for our Bake Sale on December 1st. Show off your
baking skills by making some tasty treats to sell at our Bake Sale!

I am organizing a list of the items, along with the help of Tammy
Smith. Please respond to this email thread, letting us know what you
plan on bringing. You can also  reply off-list if you prefer at:
Deannakay03 at gmail.com

Please reply as soon as possible. Remember that Items should be
priced, pre-packed, and ready to sell. Examples: Brownies and cookies
placed in zip-lock baggies; slices of cake and pie should be cut and
covered or placed in a clam-shell container. This will help things run
more smoothly on the day of the event!

If you want to donate baked goods, but will not be available to attend
the sale, please let me know and we may be able to pick up your items.

We look forward to seeing many of you on Saturday, December 1st at the
Save-a-Lot in Westwood!

Thanks so much for all your help!

Deanna and Tammy