[Cinci-nfb] 2019 Cincinnati Chapter Committees

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 05:27:50 UTC 2018

Hello Cincinnati Chapter,
Below is the list of committees that are available for you to serve on in
our chapter. Please reply to me off-list at sheri.albers87 at gmail.com, and
let me know which ones you are interested in sitting on. Also, let me know
if you wish to chair a particular committee. Being a current chair does not
guarantee that you will be the chair in the new year. If you believe you
should chair a committee let me know why in detail.

Cincinnati Chapter Committee Descriptions

 FUNDRAISING COMMITTEE
Charge: To investigate additional opportunities to increase Cincinnati
chapter resources and to implement effective fundraising strategies and
programming.

MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE
Charge: To implement effective strategies to recruit, retain and
reinvigorate the members of the Cincinnati chapter.

NEWSLINE COMMITTEE
Charge: To promote NEWSLINE content among current chapter members and assist
with signing up new members for the service.  This only requires one or two
people.

PROMOTION AND PUBLICITY COMMITTEE
Charge: To promote and publicize the programs  and events of the Cincinnati
chapter and to acquire as much positive publicity as possible for such
activities. This includes managing all social media.

RECREATION COMMITTEE
Charge: To plan and organize Cincinnati chapter social events.

MEET THE BLIND MONTH/HITE CANE AWARENESS DAY COMMITTEE
Charge: To plan, promote and organize Meet the Blind Month events, including
White Cane Awareness Day.

I look forward to hearing from you, and I look forward to working with all
of you in the new year!

Best Regards,
Sheri Albers, President
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cincinnati Chapter
513-886-8697
Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com