[Cinci-nfb] Christmas Party

WMitchell@L2Tpands.com wmitchell at l2tpands.com
Tue Nov 27 14:11:18 UTC 2018

Good Morning Sheri,

I plan to attend the Christmas party. It is possible that I may bring a
guest.

Thank you,
Walter Mitchell
L2T Products and Services, LLC
(800) 340-8211 ext. 101 Toll Free
(513) 655-2238 Local Direct Line
(877) 226-5824 Fax
www.L2Tpands.com Website

“From Logistics to Technology,
We deliver Quality”!

NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission (including any documents or files
accompanying it) may contain confidential information. It is intended only
for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not an intended
recipient, please (1) do not read, copy or retransmit this communication,
(2) delete it immediately, and (3) notify sender promptly. Any unauthorized
prohibited.