[Cinci-nfb] Topic of Discussion

WMitchell@L2Tpands.com wmitchell at l2tpands.com
Wed Oct 3 23:20:34 UTC 2018

Hello Madam President,

I agree that we should change location for our chapter meetings, but I
suggest that we move around for a period of time to consider which location
is the best for us. I propose that we go to a location for 3 months, a
quarter and move to a new location the next 3 months, and so on and so
forth.

I have been told that one of the objectives of having a face to face meeting
is to encourage getting out to places that we normally wouldn't go. This is
a opportunity to support this objective whether we continue to move around
or become satisfied with a location.

This is only a suggestion. What ever you decide is just fine with me.

Sincerely,

Walter Mitchell

L2T Products and Services, LLC

(800) 340-8211 ext. 101 Toll Free

(513) 655-2238 Local Direct Line

(877) 226-5824 Fax

 <http://www.l2tpands.com/> www.L2Tpands.com Website

"From Logistics to Technology,

We deliver Quality"!

NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission (including any documents or files
accompanying it) may contain confidential information. It is intended only
for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not an intended
recipient, please (1) do not read, copy or retransmit this communication,
(2) delete it immediately, and (3) notify sender promptly. Any unauthorized
prohibited.