[Cinci-nfb] October 8

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 15:20:04 UTC 2018

Hello Cincinnati Chapter,

Hot off the press! Vice Mayor Chris Smitherman will be reading our two
proclamations for us on the steps of City Hall. We have City Cable setting
up the podium and sound system for this event. Please gather at 10:30, so we
can be settled and ready to go promptly at 11:00 AM. Thank you in advance
for your participation for this great event to demonstrate to the city of
Cincinnati our independence and bring awareness to the National Federation
of the Blind of Ohio!

Best Regards,

Sheri Albers, President

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cincinnati Chapter

513.886.8697

Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back.