[Cinci-nfb] Membership Committee Meeting on Wednesday October 17 2018

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Fri Oct 5 21:55:37 UTC 2018

Thanks, Dale. Does anyone else have a conflict? My schedule is for the most
part very flexible, so if evenings during the week won't work for people,
please let me know, As we discussed at the Chapter meetings in August and
September, we need people to show up at membership conferences. If meeting
by conference doesn't work for people, please let me know so we can problem
solve.

Thanks,

Chris