[Cinci-nfb] Auction Basket for convention

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 17:42:22 UTC 2018

Hello Cincinnati Chapter,

Here is an update on our Cincinnati theme basket for auction at convention:

Skyline and Goldstar Chili: Deanna Lewis

Bob Evans: Gloria Robinson

Frisch's Tartar sauce: Walter Mitchell

Montgomery Inn BBQ sauce: Paul and Bernie Dressell

Rosie's Pickles: Sheri Albers

Gloria will be picking up the actual basket. Please Reply All to the list
with your additions to the basket. Other ideas that were mentioned at the
meeting:

local gourmet popcorn - I do not know the name

Greaters Gift card

Kroger gift card - since they are headquartered in Cincy

Barqs Root Beer

Grippos Potato Chips

Hussman's Potato Chips

Papas Candies