[Cinci-nfb] Reminder: Membership Committee Meeting tomorrow, Oct. 17 at 7:00 P.M.

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Oct 17 00:33:47 UTC 2018

Hello all.

This is just a reminder of our Membership Committee Meeting tomorrow at 7:00
P.M. by phone conference. To dial into the conference, please call (712)
775-7031 and enter the access code 528-279-584# when prompted. If you are
unable to join the conference, I would appreciate it if you reply to this
email. I am completely open to rescheduling or holding meetings in some
other way if people have conflicts, as I know many of us have a lot going on
and lots of other concerns that you need to attend to.

I thank you for your understanding and commitment to the membership of the
Federation and hope to hear from you tomorrow evening.

Very Best Regards,