[Cinci-nfb] Itinerary for the Bus to Strongsville

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 22:14:10 UTC 2018

Good evening,

Here is the information many of you have been waiting for. It is the
itinerary for the bus to Strongsville for convention.

Cincinnati Passenger Pick-up:

4:00 AM

Clovernook Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired

7000 Hamilton Ave

Cincinnati, OH 45231

Dayton Passenger Pick-up:

5:15 AM

McDonalds

1800 W Dorothy Ln

Moraine, OH 45439

Springfield Passenger Pick-up:

6:15 AM

Cracker Barrel

105 W Leffel Ln

Springfield, OH 45506

Columbus Passenger pick-up:

7:30 AM

McDonalds

821 E 17th Ave

Columbus, OH 43211

Convention Arrival

9:45 AM

Holiday Inn Cleveland/Strongsville

15471 Royalton Rd

Strongsville, OH 44136

We then leave Sunday promptly at 1:00 PM, and reverse the itinerary. We will
stop somewhere for fastfood lunch because there will not be time after
convention adjournment. Also, on the trip home, I will be coming down the
isle to collect a tip for the driver.

Best Regards,

Sheri Albers, Vice President

513.886.8697