[Cinci-nfb] FW: My Immediate Update

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 01:25:20 UTC 2018

Hi Annie, we wish you all the best to you and your new life and love and marriage. My thoughts and prayers are with your parents as well, it was hard for you to be so far from them, I know. I want to personally thank you for all your service and enthusiasm in the work you have done for the Cincinnati chapter and I will miss you.

Best Regards,
Sheri

Sent from my iPhone