[Cinci-nfb] Welcome Back Home!

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 22:21:17 UTC 2019

Good evening    NFBO,

I hope you are all getting settled back at home now after a very long and
productive weekend! I just want to send you my heartfelt thanks for the time
and effort that you invested in the National Federation of the Blind of
Ohio. I hope we were able to provide you with some new insights about the
Federation, new techniques  for living with blindness, renewed enthusiasm to
take back to your chapters, and the opportunity to make new friends. Even
though I could not be there in person, I was definitely there in spirit!

Best Regards,

Sheri Albers, Vice President

513-886-8697

Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com