[Cinci-nfb] REMINDER: FLYING PIG MARATHON BOLUNTEER REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 01:35:06 UTC 2019

URGENT NOTICE: in the past years, the Cincinnati Chapter has been the
largest presence at this event. This year, however, a number of their
members and their family members will not be able to attend. The affiliate
is asking for participation from other nearby chapters to pick up the torch.
If we do not get enough volunteers, we will need to forfeit the station, and
loose our $500. Miami Valley? Capital Chapter? The Flying Pig is calling
you!

Calling All Grunts!

It is now time to sign up for our BLT Station for the  Flying Pig Half
Marathon in Cincinnati! On Sunday May 5, 2019, our affiliate has volunteered
to cheer on the runners at Mile 9, along Madison Road, and hand them Puffs
tissues as they go by. This will be our fourth year that we are
participating in this event, and we cannot let them down! We need a total of
20 - 25 of you, your friends and your family to help us get this done! We
get started at 6:45 AM and we are done when the last runner goes by around
9:15 AM. We have great music provided by Kim, get the name of the National
Federation of the Blind of Ohio out in the community, and receive a lot of
appreciation from the runners! We then reward ourselves with a hearty
breakfast! For our troubles, the affiliate raises $500! Please join us for
all the fun. See the instructions to sign up below:

Volunteer Registration instructions:

1) Click here for the volunteer registration page:
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=00119O1Na-8Klml8CWKPyEv8NZxXcsrYKfrdqbkwew4jtdY
4bals3pjWN0WTDSVv7jSJ0A-2zITkugvuB7ZxlwxSyr7gQzeTfkOaL1awyAZwF6VpcnfRgK68mZi
g-11IOX1uospcx7ZechZK0gfc2FAfLyrPzYXLKbOxraEGHbu7Orwvc0skFaAaaYYDNbDB6lI5DC-
IQ-w1msZaKo4YtXHDgFuACossMeDg5c4vIIphGk=&c=grZr6xsZLTEDwT-OmJo62k6WId9urYKk3
4MM8wDvaHlxVecELiMjbA==&ch=V10JlbbIGEOSlXOOi26ENI-LmSDiXSaz8JIeNspO0t2cddD_l
f-tKg==> 2019 Volunteer Registration
2) Enter the following password to access your group-specific registration
page: nfotboo
3) Click to "check" the small box next to the highlighted time frame for
your group
4) Enter required information
5) Check waiver box, sign name and click "Sign Up to Volunteer" to submit
your information

The deadline to sign up is April 26, 2019. Let me know if you have any
questions.

Sheri Albers, Vice President

513-886-8697

Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com <mailto:Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com>