[Cinci-NFB] Next Cincinnati Chapter meeting: Saturday January 25 2020 at 1:30 P.M. at Golden Corral, 8750 Colerain Avenue

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Fri Dec 27 17:18:57 UTC 2019

Hello all. I hope you are all having a wonderful Holiday season. The next
meeting of the Cincinnati Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
Ohio will be held on Saturday January 25 2020 from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M. at the
Golden Corral Restaurant located at 8750 Colerain Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio
45251. This is a different location from previous meetings. If anyone has
any questions or needs further directions to the meeting, please do not
hesitate to reach out to me directly.

We hope you will attend our next meeting, and again, Happy Holidays.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine

Secretary

Cincinnati Chapter