[Cinci-nfb] Membership Committee meeting

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Feb 26 01:16:55 UTC 2019

Hello all.

I'd like to try and schedule our next Membership Committee meeting for some
time the second week of March. However, it is apparent that 7:00 P.M. on a
weeknight is not working for people for various reasons. I need you to let
me know a good time or forum in which we can meet as a Committee-by
teleconference or otherwise. As I mentioned in past Chapter meetings, I am
for the most part totally flexible. Since I have sleep characteristics
similar to Non 24 Disorder as part of my conditions, even a meeting in the
wee hours of the morning can be managed. Please respond to this email and
let me know how we can get regular attendance at Membership Committee
meetings.

Very Best Regards,