[Cinci-nfb] Convention Assistance

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 20:22:45 UTC 2019

Hello Cincinnati Chapter.

If anyone is requesting convention assistance, you need to get the
application to Richard Payne by May 15. Part of the application is a
recommendation letter from your chapter president. I have instructed Deanna
Lewis to take over this task for me since I will be out of town. Deanna is
also on vacation until May 11. But will be back in time to take care of this
for me. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact
President Payne, who is copied on this email. I will see you all on May 18
at our next chapter meeting! Remember, we changed the date due to Memorial
Day weekend.  Thanks!

Best Regards,

Sheri Albers, Vice President

513-886-8697