[Cinci-nfb] Reminder: Cincinnati Chapter Monthly Meeting, Next Saturday May 18 2019 from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M.

tammysmith at zoomtown.com tammysmith at zoomtown.com
Sun May 12 02:53:45 UTC 2019

I'll be there
Tammy

----- Original Message -----

From: "Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting via Cinci-nfb" <cinci-nfb at nfbnet.org>
To: "NFB of Ohio Cincinnati Chapter List" <cinci-nfb at nfbnet.org>
Cc: info at onhconsulting.com
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2019 8:49:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Cinci-nfb] Reminder: Cincinnati Chapter Monthly Meeting, Next Saturday May 18 2019 from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M.

Hi Tammy. Not necessarily. I’m still open to having the meeting tomorrow if at least a few people can make it. I’d like to discuss having a membership expo similar to the Butler County Chapter’s Envision Fair in 2017 and would like a few people to be on the call to discuss. At this point, tomorrow is still on, but if people need to reschedule, please let me know.

Very Best,

Chris