[Cinci-nfb] Membership Committee

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Sun May 12 22:27:03 UTC 2019

Hello all. Thanks so much to Tammy Smith for being the one person attending
the Membership Committee meeting this evening. We'd like to discuss a
possible blindness expo later this year, and I have already made some calls
concerning possible locations. Please let me know a good means of discussing
this as a committee. It does not have to be by phone conference as this does
not seen to be a convenient option. I can meet individually with people, set
up an in-person meeting or just discuss on Cinci-Talk. I am completely
flexible as I think running a committee in the National Federation of the
Blind requires flexibility and a willingness to explore various options.
Please let me know what is best, as it is apparent that just phone
conferences are not effective. As I mentioned previously, I have reached out
to a contact concerning a meeting time for an NFB Chapter Vision Expo here
in Cincinnati which could also comprise surrounding counties. I'd also like
to discuss how we can support Bernie Dressell and Marion King if this hasn't
been talked about already.

Please let me know what is best. Let's see if we can get Membership
Committee back on track.

Very Best Regards,