[Cinci-nfb] Fwd: [Acbogcc] Disability Advocates Transportation Coalition Event

Dave Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 09:08:36 UTC 2019

Good morning all!

Below is some info regarding a transportation meeting at CABVI, taking place Tuesday evening, 6-11-19, at 6:30 PM. Not completely sure what this meeting is totally about, but currently working on gathering as much info as possible. I learned about this meeting from another email list I’m on, and wanted to share it with the Chapter. Since most of us use public transportation, I think it would be extremely beneficial for as many of us as possible to attend.
Below is the info needed to sign up.
Happy to answer any questions.

Regards,

Dave Perry,

All I know is what follows.  But, sounds like if u have any interest in access and/or metro buses, this is the place to be.  Am planning on going.