[Cinci-NFB] Ambassadors at state convention

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 23:38:10 UTC 2019

Hello Cincinnati chapter, there is a request for ambassadors which is otherwise known as talking signs for the state convention. This is a role that is needed to call out room names for members to find where they are going for orientation purposes. It would not take too much of your time and it is a good way of giving back to the organization and also meeting lots of new people. It would give me great pleasure to submit your name to Carolyn Peters who is taking charge of this task. Please respond to me by email if you are interested in participating. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Sheri Albers
513-886-8697
Sheri.albers87 at gmail.comm