[Cinci-NFB] Chapter news

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 13:59:08 UTC 2019

Hello Cincinnati chapter again, I had talked to a number of you and I believe this is what we are going to do for the auction. We are going to have one basket which is a collection of real books. We are going to have another item which is the Amazon fire stick. I believe this will be sufficient for our contribution. We still need door prize items so this is where there is still a need. This can be in the form of gift cards or small cash donations. Thank you

Best Regards,
Sheri Albers
513-886-8697
Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com