[Cinci-NFB] A huge thank you!

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Oct 15 18:59:55 UTC 2019

Sheri.

Thank you for the kind words and for all who stepped

up to the plate to make this event the success that it was.

People were very engaged, and there was a lot of positive interaction that
took place. I also think we might have some potential new members to our
Chapter as a result.

I think Urban Artifact has a lot of potential and I would love to discuss
the possibility of having future events there.

Very Best,

Chris