[Cinci-NFB] Conference call to discuss current status of Industries Program at CABVI, tomorrow evening at 7:00 P.M.

Dave Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 22:54:15 UTC 2020

DP will be there.

Thanks!

Dave Perry,

National Federation of the Blind,

Phone: (513) 470-1122;

Email: daveperry509 at gmail.com;

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness isn’t the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday, we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness isn’t what holds you back.