[Cinci-NFB] Reminder: National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cincinnati Chapter, monthly meeting on Saturday August 22

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Aug 19 14:19:03 UTC 2020

Hello all.

This is a reminder that the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio,
Cincinnati Chapter, will be holding its next monthly meeting this Saturday
August 22 from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M. Due to the current public health crisis as
a result of Covid-19, we will again be holding this meeting by
teleconference. This month's guest speaker will be Kyle Dallman, Poll
Recruiter at the Hamilton County Board of Elections, who will discuss the
process for obtaining an accessible absentee ballot.

To dial into the conference, please call (712) 775-7031,,,528279584#.

We hope to have as many of you there as possible.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine

Secretary

Cincinnati Chapter