[Cinci-NFB] Follow-up meeting on Tuesday August 25, 7:00 P.M. by teleconference

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Sun Aug 23 01:38:16 UTC 2020

Hello all.

President Gloria Robinson would like to schedule a brief follow-up meeting
to discuss the events of our Chapter meeting this afternoon. We have
scheduled this meeting for 7:00 P.M. on Tuesday August 25 2020 at 7:00 P.M.
The purpose of this meeting is to debrief our members concerning the events
of this afternoon's meeting and address any members' concerns. To dial into
the conference, please call (712) 775-7031,,,528279584.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine

Secretary

Cincinnati Chapter