[Cinci-NFB] Follow-up meeting on Tuesday August 25, 7:00 P.M. by teleconference

Dave Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:46:31 UTC 2020

Hello.

Unfortunately, I can’t do tonight, and I’m truly sorry! Gloria, will touch base with you later in the week.

Dave,

National Federation of the Blind.

Phone: (513) 470-1122;

Email: daveperry509 at gmail.com;

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness isn’t the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday, we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness isn’t what holds you back.