[Cinci-NFB] Cincinnati Holiday Party, This Tuesday December 22 at 7:00 P.M.

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Thu Dec 17 15:15:55 UTC 2020

Hello all.

The Cincinnati Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio would
cordially like to invite you to our Holiday Party on Tuesday Dec. 22 from
7:00 to 8:30 P.M. on the Ohio Zoom platform. There will be carols, stories
and-of course-door prizes available. We will be meeting on the Ohio Zoom
Platform at HTTPS://ZOOM.US/J/4081850851. You can also dial into the
platform at (312) 626-6799, Access code 4081850851#. You can use any of the
other Zoom platform numbers as well.

If you would like me to send you an invite or have any other questions about
the Zoom platform, please email me at info at onhconsulting.com
<mailto:info at onhconsulting.com> .

We wish you and yours a very happy Holiday season, and let's go build the
Federation!

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine

Secretary