[Cinci-NFB] Membership Meeting on January 20?

tammysmith at zoomtown.com tammysmith at zoomtown.com
Tue Jan 7 01:22:25 UTC 2020

I can make it.Tammy Smith

----- Original Message -----

From: "Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting via Cinci-NFB" <cinci-nfb at nfbnet.org>
To: "NFB of Ohio Cincinnati Chapter List" <cinci-nfb at nfbnet.org>
Cc: info at onhconsulting.com
Sent: Sunday, January 5, 2020 10:15:49 PM
Subject: [Cinci-NFB] Membership Meeting on January 20?

Hello all. I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday season. I’d like to know if January 20 at 7:00 P.M. is a good time to have our first Membership Committee meeting of the year. The purpose of the meeting will be discuss membership building events for Winter and Spring. I’d also like to discuss potential collaboration with Fundraising, so anyone from that committee who can make it—please attend.

I wish you all the best.

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Cinci-NFB:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cinci-nfb_nfbnet.org/tammysmith%40zoomtown.com