[Cinci-NFB] Live stream of Ohio Caucus, General Sessions and Banquet available through Cincinnati Chapter Conference Line

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Jul 14 01:30:27 UTC 2020

Hello all.

For those of you who are unable to access National Convention
directly-either through the live streams or the Zoom or Crowdcompass
platforms, the Cincinnati Chapter will be allowing our members to listen to
the General Sessions, Ohio Caucus and Banquet via our conference line. We
are offering this service in order to enable those who do not have a
computer or have difficulty obtaining information from the National
Convention web site or Ohio-Talk or Cinci-Talk lists to access crucial
convention activities and vote on convention resolutions during the General
Session.

We will be streaming the following events through the Cincinnati Conference
line:

*	The General Session on Thursday July 17 from 7:30 P.M. to 9:30 P.M.
*	The Ohio Caucus, Friday July 17 from 11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
*	The General Session, Friday July 17 from 2:00 to 5:00 P.M.
*	The General Session, Friday July 17 from 6:30 to 9:30 P.M.
*	The General Session on Saturday July 18 from 1:00 to 4:00 P.M.
*	The General Session on Saturday July 18 from 4:30 P.M. to 6:30 P.M.
*	The Convention Banquet on Saturday July 18 from 7:30 to 9:30 P.M.

We hope you can access the Zoom meetings and Convention Streams directly
from the National Office at
https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention. Those who have
registered for Convention should have received several emails with links to
the agenda, convention platforms, links to the Crowdcompass App and web
portal and other important information needed to participate fully and
network with attendees and speakers.

For those unable to access your registration details or other information
concerning National Convention directly, we are making this option
available. To access the Ohio Caucus, General Sessions and Banquet through
our chapter conference line, dial (712) 775-7031, access Code 528279584#.
This is the same conference line we have been using for our Chapter meetings
since the beginning of the Covid-19 Pandemic.

If you use this method to access or participate in National Convention and
need assistance to claim a door prize, please contact me at (513) 403-9601.

If you have any questions concerning this option for accessing our National
Convention or would like assistance to stream Convention activities
directly, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly by email at
info at onhconsulting.com <mailto:info at onhconsulting.com>  or by phone or text.

We hope you enjoy this year's Convention.

Very Best,

Christopher Sabine

Secretary

Cincinnati Chapter