[Cinci-NFB] New to the list

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Jul 17 17:03:10 UTC 2020

Welcome to the list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cinci-NFB <cinci-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Bill Deatherage via Cinci-NFB
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 9:32 AM
To: cinci-nfb at nfbnet.org
Cc: Bill Deatherage <wrd828 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Cinci-NFB] New to the list

Sent from my iPad Hello,
My name is Bill deatherage. Are used to live in Northern Kentucky, and worked at the Cincinnati Association for the blind. I also attended Northern Kentucky University. I now live in Louisville Kentucky. But have friends in both Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati. So, that is the reason why I am interested in what is going on in the area. With NFB. I was in NFB back in the early 80s and 90s. I dropped out for a while but about two years ago I joined the chapter here. So, I would hope you don’t mind if I join this list just to see what is going on. And learn what I can from all of you.
Bill Deatherage