[Cinci-NFB] New and improved web site for my business, ONH Consulting

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Jun 2 22:16:46 UTC 2020

Hello all. I just wanted to share a link to the updated version of my web
site, http://www.onhconsulting.com, that just went live in the past few
minutes. ONH Consulting is my business providing support, IEP consulting,
community referrals  and service planning to families of children with Optic
Nerve Hypoplasia.

Pleas share this link as widely as possible as BELL programs and other
divisions of the Federation are beginning to see kids and adults with ONH in
their programs-with all the related behavioral characteristics and medical
stuff that goes along with it.

Let's go build the Federation in the ONH Community, and help us enable our
kids (as other Blind children and adults) to live the lives they want.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine

Secretary

Cincinnati Chapter