[Cinci-NFB] Reminder: Cincinnati Chapter meeting this coming Saturday, May 23 from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M. by teleconference

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Sun May 17 01:47:12 UTC 2020

Hello all.

This is a reminder that the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio,
Cincinnati Chapter will be holding its May meeting this coming Saturday, May
23 2020 from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M. Due to concerns related to the Covid-19
Pandemic and our membership, we have agreed as a chapter to hold this
meeting by teleconference. The conference line is (712) 775-7031, Access
Code 528279584#.

We hope to see as many of you as possible.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine

Secretary

Cincinnati Chapter