[Cinci-NFB] A great source of information and it’s free

Bill Deatherage wrd828 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 01:58:44 UTC 2020

Hello to all my federation family,
I would like to tell you about newsline. For those of you who do not use it. It truly is a great source. Of information I enjoy reading it. You can get newspapers from different parts of the world and all over the United States. Plus other magazines one concern I do have though is with the Cincinnati and choir. You do not get the obituaries. They will work for a while then the next thing you know you’re not getting them. If some of you who live in Cincinnati could call the national Federation about this issue. We could get it straightened out I believe. Since I used to live in Northern Kentucky and know quite a few people who live in the Cincinnati area I will read the obituaries when it’s working in the paper just to see what is going on there.
Again I would encourage any of you who were not using newsline to sign up for it it is a great source of information and again it is free

Sent from my iPad