[Cinci-NFB] FW: Last day To Register for the 74th Annual Ohio State Convention

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Oct 27 21:29:00 UTC 2020

From: Suzanne Turner <smturner.234 at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 10:05 AM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>;
NFBOH-Cleveland at nfbnet.org; 'Lisa Bostick'' <lbostick04 at jcu.edu>;
Victory71351 at AOL.COM; AlexisTyson2000 at Yahoo.com; 'Edgarsfarm''
<edgarsfarm at aol.com>; 'Sandra Krems' <slkrems at yahoo.com>;
bdowdy1983 at gmail.com; shawgriff781 at gmail.com; Nricks123 at me.com;
stuff12993 at aol.com; lmr.upshaw at gmail.com; Dr.Carolyn.Peters at gmail.com; 'Dave
Bertsch' <dwbertsch at hotmail.com>; patrinkle at icloud.com; 'Ali Benmerzouga''
<ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com>; jimweiss72 at icloud.com;
regina.mason216 at gmail.com; ccjeff at ameritech.net; Arringtonrs at gmail.com;
NFBOH-Cleveland at nfbnet.org; Victory71351 at AOL.COM; BigPapaZo at roadrunner.com;
WO.Turner5 at sbcglobal.net; 'Heather Ways' <heatherways at yahoo.com>;
lewisbarbee at yahoo.com; remacd3 at gmail.com; Chefgreen56 at gmail.com;
delcenia at prodigy.net; Campbelllegal87 at gmail.com; riscw619 at gmail.com;
davidgGray1984 at gmail.com; dwjann57 at gmail.com; jimweiss72 at icloud.com;
charlenebolden at att.net; BillieGraham38 at gmail.com; williamsjoann at outlook.com;
Butler.Henry at icloud.com; TMcKenney51 at Icloud.com; lelinda at roadrunner.com;
TurnerW794 at gmail.com; info at onhconsulting.com; 'ali benmerzouga'
<ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com>; Tawnt at yahoo.com; nnulite at sbcglobal.net;
thorpe.ronda at gmail.com; auntro3135 at gmail.com; TraceySinkovic17 at gmail.com
Cc: smturner.234 at gmail.com
Subject: Last day To Register for the 74th Annual Ohio State Convention

Good Morning Members, Friends and All,

Today is the last day to register for the Ohio Convention. Please take a
moment to go to the website at WWW.NFBOhio.ORG <http://WWW.NFBOhio.ORG>  and
do so.

By midnight October 28, 2020, the fast track toward our great family reunion
will begin. There are a few reminders.

1: The Tech Team will hold training on Zoom on November 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
Please continue to review OhioTalk for the details.

2: For members who have registered for voting at the convention, there will
be a second test to vote upcoming soon. Please stay tuned for additional
details as well.

3: Please get those door prizes into Annette. Also, request donations from
family, friends local stores, vendors and more. As our Ohio president says,
"we want everyone to leave with a door prize".

4: If you have not submitted your Chapter list, please get them into the
Ohio President.

5: If you have not paid your Chapter's per capita , please get that into
Sherry Ruth.

6: The Ohio Senior Division drawing closes on Saturday, October 31, 2020.
You can win two hundred dollars by paying ten dollars for your name to be
put into the pot. Every drawing of ten dollars will get you that closer to
the winnings. Five drawings     get your name in five times, which gives you
a bigger chance to win. Send your money to Gloria Conway at 16008 Evening
Star Avenue, maple Heights, Ohio 44137. Please call Gloria at 772-882-1654
to notify that the funds are on the way. If you are wondering how to get the
money to her, one can mail, use zelle or BillPay. You must be present at the
banquet to win.

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.