[Cinci-NFB] Assistance with Ohio Convention Registration?

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Sep 29 17:30:16 UTC 2020

Hello all.

Anyone needing assistance to register for this year's National Federation of
the Blind of Ohio State Convention, please reach out to me directly. To
recap, this year's convention is scheduled from November 6-8, 2020-with some
events, including our Rookie Roundup and exhibitor seminar being held
earlier in the week. You can reach me by phone at (800) 490-5529 or email me
directly at info at onhconsulting.com <mailto:info at onhconsulting.com> .

I hope to have all our members registered. Let's go build the Federation in
Greater Cincinnati!

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine

Secretary