[Cinci-NFB] FW: [Ohio-Talk] Fwd: Reminder: Open Call on NFB's Code of Conduct FAQ and Collection of Feedback on the Code -- 1CapApp and Espanol

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Thu Apr 15 20:19:31 UTC 2021

Hello all. As mentioned below, there will be no happy hour event this evening due to the Code of Conduct open line discussion at 8:00 this evening. This is a very important meeting, and we encourage all of you to attend. For those of you who are unable to attend this meeting, there will be a second meeting at 8:00 P.M. on Sunday April 18. If you are interested in having me patch you into either meeting directly, please respond to me privately or call (800) 490-5529. This is my business line and will ring to me directly.

Also--those who received the group text I sent earlier can also reply to this if they need to be invited into the Zoom meeting directly.

Very Best Regards,